Social icons

Weekend Diary

2.03.2014

This weekend I got together with my cute friend Hunter Kofford from high school. We had a fun girls night and made missionary packages, took pictures and touched up my blog! Do you like it? You can thank Hunter. She did it for me. I have been wanting to fix my blog for a while, but just didn't know how to go about doing it. So thank you Hunter for making my blog look good! I love having girls nights. It has been too long. Also, Hunter makes every other missionaries girlfriend look bad with all of her cute packages. She is a crafty woman. 

I also had my most amazing workout ever on saturday. I ran 3.5 miles. I ran my first two miles in 9 minutes, then I did an arm workout, then I ran a mile and a half on the track. Who said you couldn't split your run up half way through? Next time I'll try to do it consistently, but this week I was honestly bored out of my mind! I hate running at the gym. I would much rather be outside getting fresh air, but I didn't feel like running in the snow, so I opted for the gym. Doesn't hurt that there are buff babes there either. And hey, if that is motivation enough for you, then go for it ;) 

I hope everyone's weekend was lovely. I have a giveaway coming up soon!!! The first giveaway on Keeping Up With Kar!! So check back later this week to see what my surprise is :) You will like it! 

Thanks for reading :) 
xoxo

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.