Social icons

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies

1.30.2014

A girl needs chocolate and a girl needs cookies. Luckily I didn't have to give Chocolate Chip Cookies up completely with all of my food allergies. I love this recipe!! Notice that half of the pan is empty? That is because the dough didn't make it to the oven. I ate it before I cooked it... OOPS!! #Sorrynotsorry 
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
8 tablespoons refined coconut oil
2 lrg eggs- I am allergic to eggs so I do 1/3 cup of water and 2 TBS of Chia seeds soaked for about 5 min. 
1  very ripe banana
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla (liquid or ground vanilla)
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
INSTRUCTIONS
-In a medium bowl mix the coconut flour and the baking soda together.
In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil,banana, eggs, and vanilla
Then mix the dry ingredients into the wet
Add the chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Enjoy!
Got this recipe from THIS website :)


Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.