Social icons

NEW YORK CITY: day two

1.31.2012
January 26

Staten Island ferry
***

We may have eaten here 2 times in 2 days. Ok, we did eat here twice in 2 days.
Day two of our adventures in NY consisted of a ferry ride to Staten Island. The ferry was a must. We saw the Statue of Liberty and the New York skyline. It was beautiful and rainy yet so warm. But to be honest once we got to Staten Island,  we had no idea what to do over there so we just explored a little and took the ferry back (it was free!) After that little adventure, we took the subway to find Co. we were looking around for this little restaurant for about an hour, even though it was hard to find, we ate there and it was easily the best pizza I have ever had. I wanted to go back but my mom said we had to try new places... That night for dinner we went to the famous Shake Shack. Yum I loved it. I am very picky when it comes to hamburgers but I died. their fries are also da bomb. Ok I am just going to throw this out there... we splurged... big time. this. whole. trip.

*** Here is my little tip of the day: I was always hesitant to wear hats because I never wanted hat hair. Then I read in Elle Mag that if you part your hair on the opposite side you usually do then put your hat on, when you take your hat off and flip your hair back to its normal part, it is not nearly as bad! I tried it out this weekend and I works. I took my hat on and off the whole day without looking like a napster.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.