Social icons

Winter Welcome

11.07.2011



Call me crazy but Winter... is here. It has been snowing for the past two days and hasn't been above freezing. They have already started the Christmas scene here in PC. There are Christmas lights going up all over the place and as I look out my window, I see the Canyons Ski Resort all lit up like it is the North Pole. I guess I just have to embrace the wonderful Christmas spirit a little earlier here.
I am so excited for all those walks at night during a snowfall, walking up and down Main Street with a cup of hot chocolate in hand and bundling up inside watching a Christmas movie. Bring on the scarves, fingerless gloves, hot chocolate and winter boots.This my friends really is the most beautiful time of the year.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.