Social icons

Park City Homecoming

9.25.2011
{Dinner on Main Street, Park City}







{When you don't have a date to impress... you order this}





{I am telling you, you ALWAYS have to get a mirror pic at dances.}



Our date pictures. America's Next Top Model status.



I can tell you that the entire night, I could not stop laughing.

Night makers:
  • Curling Alisa's hair in the car
  • Quoting She's the Man and Baby Mama throughout the entire night
  • Ordering a hamburger with Alisa because we didn't have dates to impress
  • Playing cards in the lobby of the lodge when we got sick of dancing
  • Whipping our hair back and forth. (I can't really move my neck to well today)
  • Having Sara's date pick her up... and Alisa... and me...
  • Making two more best friends.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.