Social icons

l e t t e r s

9.19.2011
I am feeling a bit on the old fashion side since my new house is what you could say old fashion. (sorry for the repeat but there is really no other way to describe it. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but my bath tub is pink ;)  I know that with all of the new technology these days, writing actual handwritten letters with an actual piece of paper is old school, but I got my first handwritten letter from a missionary in the mail and I was so excited! Something about ripping the envelope open and reading the letter inside is more entertaining than pressing open or send on the computer.

Now I am determined to send more letters in the mail.


{google}

p.s. first day at Park City High tomorrow! so nervous.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.