Social icons

Free Fallin'

9.30.2011
lauren conrad


I have been looking forward to Fall. Fall is my favorite season. I love that all of the trees on the Park City Mountain are changing color, that it is almost too cold for shorts, and that it is the first day of October tomorrow which means BuckFest at the Maverik ($1 Hot Chocolate at the Mav during October. . . Best thing ever).
Oh Man. . . I am just so happy right now. I don't know if it is because Rachel is visiting from BYU-I and that Jaime came home so we are the furious 5 again, or because I started my skate program to Free Fallin' by John Mayer and I love it so much. Or maybe I am happy because a bit of change in someones life is almost always a good thing and that it keeps things entertaining and interesting. Whatever it is one thing is for sure, I am happy, a simple kind of happy, and I love it.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.