Social icons

Sunday waffles

4.04.2016



When I could eat gluten (three years ago) my family would make waffles every single Sunday and it soon became my favorite mini tradition. I went without Sunday waffles for sometime until I found this recipe that my cousin posted a while back. Now Taylor and I try to continue this little tradition!

These waffles are gluten free and are paleo which is perfect for those of you on the paleo diet!! My dad is gluten free as well and is a total foodie. If something isn't delicious he wont eat it! Well he eats these and claims that they are better than normal waffles so there you go!! Deano said it!


Recipe from Here

Paleo Waffles
Ingredients:
Makes 4 – 8 waffles
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 large egg
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (not canned) (I use almond milk)
1 tsp. lemon juice
Instructions
Grease & Preheat waffle iron
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Pour mix in waffle maker and let waffles cook
3. Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream, fruit, berries, or whatever your heart desires!
ENJOY!

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.