Social icons

Where to EAT in Park City

10.28.2015


The first of my many guides of Park City to come! I get asked a lot on places to eat in Park City, and what to do there, so I am compiling a list of the places I love and would recommend! If any of you have any questions on things to do, where to stay etc. leave a comment and I will do a post about it! Enjoy! 

1. GRAPPA is my favorite restaurant in all of Park City. The ambiance is amazing, and the food is beyond that. Grappa does have gluten free options. The only down side is the price, so I only like to go there on very special occasions!! 

2. GHIDOTTIS is one of my families favorite places to eat. This is our Christmas Eve tradition, and has been for a few years now! One of our favorite things to do is dress up and go out to dinner, and this restaurant is one of the best places to do that because of how nice it is! 

3. THE EATING ESTABLISHMENT great place for a yummy and filling breakfast!! It is on Main Street, so it is fun to be in the hustle and bustle, and they have yummy omelets that are so big!! 

4. EL CHUBASCO MEXICAN GRILL is the perfect place to eat when you want to wear your workout clothes to. The food is delicious and it is a much more casual environment. I always order the Unchubby salad, which is a yummy healthy salad, but it is Gluten Free. 

5. MAXWELLS makes me feel like I am back on the East Coast. The pizza slices are so big yet so delicious. I now order their GF pizza which is just as amazing. Delicious salads as well. Fun bar like environment. 

6. WASATCH BAGEL where all of the locals go. Yummy bagels, burgers and breakfast foods! GF bread for toast or French Toast which is always a bonus for me! Yummy Hot Chocolate. 

7. WINDRY RIDGE BAKERY makes the most delicious macarons! I could die. They have a few GF options and the non gluten free options are just as amazing!! 

8. VINTO Yummy fire baked pizza. Also, the decorations are a huge plus! The whole restaurant is so cute and doesn't feel like the typical Utah restaurant. They have AMAZING gelato. Go get some. NOW!

9. FOUNDRY GRILL is in my top two for favorite restaurants in Utah. It has been a tradition in my family to go here for 5 or more years now. It is by far the best cozy restaurant I have ever been to, and has the most amazing hamburger EVER!!! Also their crème brûlée is YUMMM. I know it isn't in Park City, but it's close enough! 


Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.