Social icons

W O R L D

3.21.2015
Looking up flights for the heck of it. I am feeling antsy to get out of Logan for a little bit. Also, I am procrastinating all of the real life things I have to do. 

But you guys, Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide workout is amazing. I am on about week two and I have never been more motivated. I love following her on INSTA and seeing all of the woman who are having such success from the guide. They inspire me!! I am loving that I am actually seeing results. 

Anyone else feeling like a vacation to Hawaii would be nice? Yeah me too. But I guess I'll listen to Bob Marley and play you tube videos of the beach over and over so I feel like I am there. #poorgirlprobs. Oh I also bought ACAI packets from whole foods. THEY ARE AMAZING!! A couple years ago when I was in Hawaii, I had 2 acai bowls everyday and sometimes I just crave them so I had to find a way to make my own. 

Well thats all I have to say!! Have a ___________ weekend!! 




Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.