Social icons

IS WINTER OVER YET OR NO

3.11.2015
Can we all agree that winters totally suck? Ok maybe not all of us agree. But I seriously struggle in the winter time! My body is ready for the sun shine. Not only that but I am ready to shed my winter layer! YES! Freedom. I have just started Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide and I am so excited about it. I will let you know how it goes!! As well as that, I spin two times a week and I am starting to run. I mean serious business. I am feeling more motivated than ever! No sugar, but if I truly need a treat, I will make a healthy cookie. I am not interested in being deprived. They say the first few weeks are the hardest. And I am on about week 3 now and it's still hard. I am just being patient! Want to know my deepest secret? I am totally not comfortable with my body right now. But I am going to do some kick a$$ workouts and get my butt back in shape so I feel sexy and awesome come summer time. WHO'S WITH ME? 

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.