Social icons

Switzerland Video Finally!!

9.29.2014

Wow, Switzerland honestly changed my life. There are many things that I learned that are too personal for me to share on here, but I thing the biggest thing that I gained from Switzerland was seeing things a different way. Stepping out of my little Utah bubble and seeing life from a different perspective. Another thing that I learned was how to really ponder and think. We had a lot of time on trains and planes and boats where I just felt at peace. I was really able to ponder and think about my life and how I am living it and what I truly want out of life. Going to Switzerland has made me a more creative individual, and has helped me find inspiration wherever I go. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to go! Here is a little video I made if you are interested :)

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.