Social icons

#cheesypost

9.08.2014
Hi, Marry me. 
There are some things my sweet missionary does that just make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have to say, I am impressed with his ability to make me feel loved even from a few states away. (thank heavens he is in the states. Big man upstairs new I wouldn't be able to handle it if I had to wait 3 months for my letters. Waiting a week almost kills me...)
My love, Elder Brand has 324 days left. I can't wait to be there for him when he gets off the plane. Everyday we are apart I just love and appreciate him more and more. I really am thankful that I have something to miss this much. It makes the bad days seem a little better. I am also learning things like all kinds of new emotions that I have never really experienced until he left. Things like actual heart ache (not fun for sure, but it does reassure me of my feelings for him). My parents have always said "if you can't live without them, they are the one". Well speaking from experience, I am not so sure I could live without my Tay. So lets hurry this mission thing up. I am in love with that boy. He is incredible to me. (like getting the best surprise gift in the mail from him on our one year mission anniversary... He could not have picked it better. HERE)  he knows me so well.
I am usually one to hide my feelings. but I just can't hold it in! I love you Elder Brand!! Forever.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.