Social icons

Valentines Day Package

2.12.2014

You all know Hunter Kofford, well she is the queen of missionary packages, and since I am the worst at sending my boy packages, it was so fun to have a girls night with her a couple of weeks ago to make Valentines for our missionaries. I told Taylor I wouldn't send him treats (he requested I don't so he doesn't feel tempted to eat them all) but it is valentines day and I just had to send him candy anyway.
It has also been 6 months on Valentines Day! 1/4 done. Trying not to think about it, but it seems to have gone by pretty fast!!

In my package:
Chocolate dipped Oreos, drizzled in more chocolate
Kisses
A cake mix, icing and sprinkles to celebrate his 6 months
Candy
Cereal

I'm cheesy I know so I'll say goodbye.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.