Social icons

i. love. taylor.

7.02.2013

Tiki lights and all. 
My bite, his bite. 
What the, how'd that get there?
Taylor came to my cabin last week. I love him. Anyway, we had fun playing hard all week. The first few days were kind of rainy, but it warmed up by the end of the week. We were inseparable all week long. It was so much fun to be with my best friend for 7 straight days. The day after he went back to Utah we facetimed each other 5 times. Like is that excessive or normal? He is in Costa Rica for the next two weeks, so it was necessary. It was also his birthday while we were here and because his favorite place is Hawaii, we had a Hawaiian themed birthday party for him. How cute is that little cake up there? I made it and my mom frosted it. A way to a mans heart is through his stomach right? Yeah. He liked it. I am pretty sure i am going to have a rough time when he leaves on his mission in August. I sure am attached to that boy. Like a lot.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.