Social icons

Sunday in Hawaii

6.18.2013
My days are going to be all mixed up because the wifi is hit or miss here in my apartment. So, this was Sunday. On sunday we went beach hopping to a few different beaches. I was trying to stay out of the sun because I got burnt pretty bad, but it was fun to watch the sunset and hang out with my sister on the beach all day. We also got invited to a Hawaiian families home for a hawaiian feast for fathers day. It was delicious food. Sunday was the only day so far that we haven't gotten Acai, and I was in withdrawals. I have no idea what I am going to do when I can't go buy a real Hawaiian Acai bowl with fresh island fruit. Like seriously. I am going to have to find the recipe. But, I am so lucky to be here with my sister! I only have two more full days so I gotta make them count!! xox

And... Happy Father's Day yesterday to my dad Deano. I love him so much. He really is the best dad on this earth. My dad is so cool because he went skydiving for his fathers day adventure... that is how cool he is. I love you dad! Thanks for being so amazing.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.