Social icons

Ironman St. George

5.05.2013
If you follow here on vine or twitter, or instagram I would have been blowing up your newsfeed on saturday because my mom did a half ironman. She and my dad have both done a full ironman, but St. George only does a half. A half ironman consists of a swim of 1.2 miles, a 56 mile bike ride and a half marathon or 13 mile run. That is a total of 70.2 miles. My mom is training for a full ironman which is doubled all of those events. 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and a full marathon. 140.6 miles. I can't even wrap my brain around it! I am signing up for my first triathlon in september and luckily it is only 1/8 the distance. My parents amaze me. There were so many times during the race yesterday where i was near tears because of some peoples endurance. Someday that will be me. So looking forward to Ironman Coeur d'alene June 24!
So proud of you mom!

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.