Social icons

Happy Mother's Day!

5.12.2013
One of my favorite traditions that my family has is going out for Brunch. Today we went to Cisero's on Main Street to celebrate our wonderful mother. There is something about spending sunday with my family. I seriously love them all so much and although we missed Jaime, we had a pretty good time talking and eating. What more could you ask for ;) I love my mom. She is amazing and does so much. I have no idea how she does it, but she does somehow and i really look up to her for that. She is so beautiful.
Side note, I saw Sydney from the The Daybook Blog looking cute as ever today on main street in Park City. Didn't say anything, but she is a doll.
I can't even tell you all how much I love Park City. Like seriously. This is my home. I am so lucky to live here in this place that feels like a vacation all of the time. There are so many tourists that it feels like i am the one traveling and I love it! Park City rocks.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mamas out there. Thanks for all you do!
xx karli

oh ps... don't be fooled, i didn't eat the french toast in that pic. no matter how delicious it looked. No gluten for kar kar:(

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.