Social icons

Here is a thought...

3.01.2012

Question (or thought, whatever you want to call it) for the girls. What is it that you first find yourself attracted to in a guy?!

 That is easy for me, I know it may sound shallow, but if you don't know them at all you aren't going to know right away if they are the sweet, caring or “how they treat their mom”  (this stuff is for later, we are talking just laid eyes on the guy) so you go for the obvious.

The thing I look for first is if they are tall or not. Since I am tall, I want to find someone that I can wear heels with. I don't want to tower over my husband/ boyfriend at all (even though it seems acceptable in Hollywood? Hello Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes… are they even still married?)

The second thing I look for is how they dress. I think that the way a guy dresses really tells a lot about them right off the bat. I definitely want someone who dresses with class because then I can tell right then and there that they care and that they respect themself. But don’t worry, there is still hope. If they are still all about the sweat pants… Help them girls!


If we are only going for the top 3, I would say the third thing that catches my eye is just the way they carry themselves. I  probably as well as many of you want a man that has confidence. There is nothing more attractive than a guy who knows when enough is enough with whatever it may be, or who can take charge and say what is on his mind.
So I am curious... What is it that you first look for in a guy?! Leave a comment! I am sure others and myself would love to know!

And remember swag is for boys, class is for men

As always, thanks for reading along! xx

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.