Social icons

hello darlings

2.23.2012
Hello my lovely friends, family and others... hopefully others :) I am sorry that I have been distant from the blogging scene... I can't seem to find my camera right now and I am so sad because I have so many great baking/DIY things that I want to share. I made the best healthy oatmeal cookies with no sugar or butter, I want to teach you how to do the rose on a cupcake and I also am planning on making a body scrub. I will let you know how that goes. Anyway, thanks for keeping up and I promise to come back with great posts. Hopefully tomorrow when I find my camera! Love you all.
way random photo but... ilovemenwhodressnice. what can I say?
ps. Is anyone else ready for spring?! I just took my dog for a walk and it is so beautiful and sunny! Not necessarily warm though.

image via

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.