Social icons

I am a child of God... and so are YOU

1.29.2012
Each of us is a beloved son or daughter of heavenly parents. Our Heavenly Father knows us personally and loves us (Psalm 82:6; Hebrews 12:9).

During the busy week it can be hard to stop and remember who we are. It is easy to get caught up in our  busy schedules of waking up early for school to working late. On top of that, we have list after list of things we need to do. Far to often we forget who we are... We are Children of God. We have a plan. We have a purpose. No matter what stage of life you are in, God loves you! You are his Child and He is rooting for you. He wants you to succeed! This week take time to thank your Heavenly Father for the opportunities you have been given, and for the people in your life. I know that we are each children of God. He really does love you, and will do anything for you. I am so grateful that I have a family who loves me and will do anything for me! I know that my Heavenly Father is there and is looking out for us and is guiding and directing us to things that will bring true happiness! I know that I am a Child of God and So are You! 


P.S. Karli is now eighteen years old She was born January 25, 1994.Be sure to wish her a happy birthday! This was the picture I chose to embarrass  Karli and yet, she still looks cute...not fair!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI WE LOVE YOU!!
-Rachel Lyons

1 comment

  1. Rachel thank you so much for this post. It was perfect and just what I and probably others needed to hear. I love you so much sista!

    ReplyDelete

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.