Social icons

New York City

12.27.2011
Like I said, this Christmas I was really spoiled. My acceptance letter came and my skate performance went well. Then Christmas morning came... we opened our stockings then went to church. After church we came home and opened our presents. I opened my first couple of presents and then my mom said that they must have miscounted presents for me because I had none left while my sisters kept going. Well once everyone was all finished opening presents, there was one more under the tree for me. I started opening it and everyone had cameras and phones in my face. I took the wrapping paper off and it was an Aldo box. I opened the box and inside was a used candle. I was confused. I looked down again and saw an envelope with a picture of the Statue of Liberty on it. I opened the envelope and inside were my plane tickets to New York City on January 25, my birthday! I was so happy and grateful that I cried and cried. Everyone else in my family was crying too. I feel so blessed. I have wanted to go to NYC for years now and I am finally going. 29 days to pack and prepare. Best Christmas present ever! New York City in the winter, I couldn't be more excited! NYC HERE I COME!

I hope everyones Christmas was full of love and laughter!

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.