Social icons

January 2nd, 2016

2.13.2016

























































Happy valentines day to my husband!! Our first valentines day together in 2 years! Here are the photos from our wedding day which was my most favorite day ever! It turned out perfect and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Everything came together so well.

Being married to Taylor has been the best thing ever. I have never met someone so confident and silly and embarrassing and annoying and sexy. I still get butterflies when he comes home from work. He is the best travel buddy and knows how to spoil me. I feel so loved and comfortable with him. Taylor is the best at getting rid of my stress and worries. He is the most optimistic person I know which is something I definitely need. My forever optimist. He always tells me he LOVES my food when I know he is just being kind. Because that is just how he is. So kind. I am the luckiest girl and I am forever yours Taylor Brand!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all feel loved and spoiled. You deserve it!

Dress: Mary's Bridal
Ceremony: Salt Lake Temple
Flowers: May Flowers
Photography: Laura Shephard
Bridesmaids Dresses: bhldn
Videographer: Lott Weddings
Venue: Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Taylors Suit: Neiman Marcus
Calligraphy: Kar Lily
Invites: October Ink
Cake: Granite Bakery
Hair: Marty's Place
Makeup: Myself and my mom
Ties: The Tie Bar

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.