Social icons

J A C K S O N H O L E

4.12.2015









This year was our second year going to Jackson Hole for a weekend. It was so much fun! Lots of bike rides and eating out at delicious restaurants. I love resort towns. I always die of laughter with my family. Today had a throwing competition, (some how every time we get together there is always some sort of competition...) this competition was between my mom and I, and when I went to throw my rock, I slipped and fell in the mud.  We tried two other times and I was still horrible at throwing things! I am the worst thrower in my family and I can't let that be the case. I need throwing lessons. HELP!!! 
Gosh it is so beautiful at the Tetons!! I am a mountain girl FOREVER and ever!
Bring it on Monday!!

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.