Social icons

San Francisco Print & 2 years

10.13.2014

In honor of mine and Tay's 2 year since our first date anniversary, I made a San Francisco print. I know I have talked a ton about San Fran on my blog, but dreams do come true people. I can't wait to live there. I am obsessed with prints recently if you can't tell. If you follow my @kar_ligraphy account, you will see that I am doing custom prints! If you are interested, email me and I will get started on that right away! Email me with any questions! Can't wait to make a portrait for you <3. 


Picture from our first date October 13, 2012. We went to the haunted forrest and I was all over him pretending to be so scared. I stepped on his new shoes and got mud all over them... oops. Then we went to his house and watched movies until 3 am... Somehow he had a curfew at 12, and we still got away with it. I have loved him ever since.  Our first kiss was one week later. then I kissed him everyday until he left on August 14, 2013. 9 more months!!!! DYING. I love you TAY TAY!!
Do I age or no. Why do I look the exact same, just red hair. Why. Oh ya, and I have that poncho. I would live in it if I could. Is it weird that I have half of his closet in my closet? 
I had to post that pic of him on his motorcycle. I love him! He is pretty sexy. Men and Motortcycles.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.