Social icons

Red Butte Cafe

10.21.2014
Can't get over the view at the top of Canyons Resort in a beautiful home we visited. 
On Saturday I got together with this cuties. It was so good for me to get out of the house (away from illustrator) for a night and be social. Something I am trying to work on!! What a fun night. We have plans for this weekend as well which I am looking forward too!! 
I had a great weekend. I was recently called as the first councilor in the Relief Society of my YSA ward. I think it will be a very good thing for me. I need to reach out side of myself and serve others. That is always a good way to find happiness. I went climbing and had good conversation with a good friend. It was needed. 
Not to mention being inspired!! I have a good friend who helped me set up my new PRINT SHOP. We talked ideas for quite some time and I am excited to work with her. You can see her shop HERE
I am happy. I hope you are too.
xo

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.