Social icons

Next Swiss post :)

7.12.2014
Friburg, Switzerland
Long snow show hike up the Valley of Death.


We went to Italy!
Up at St. Bernards Monastary. 
Ruins after Ruins...
If you can't see, I was obsessed with all of the gorgeous flowers all over Switzerland. 
We got caught in a huge rain storm... One of my favorite moments! I could not stop laughing.
Zermatt; Matterhorn!
From our 19 mile pilgrimage
Should have gone on yesterdays post... oops!
So I apologize that these pics are out of order, but to be honest I am too lazy to put them in order. Especially since I have so many pictures to go through!! 
Thank you all for reading! I love sharing my pics with anyone who wants to see ;)
xoxo
kar!

2 comments

  1. that hike looks amazing! i bet the view was sooo worth it.
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily! Oh man the view anywhere is Switzerland is sooo worth it!! I loved everything about that place!! You are so sweet :)

      Delete

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.