Social icons

Bauer Dog and Photographer Search

7.19.2014
Meet Bauer. He is our family doggy and I just love him. He is a golden doodle. But he is black (obviously!) He is the most loving pup ever. I can't wait to have my own big pup someday. Golden Doodles are definitely my favorite as of now. Eek. I can't get enough. And that is saying something because I don't consider myself an animal person. I am missing my family this week because they are all at my cabin. I wish I could just hop on a plane and spend the weekend with them. I am too busy with work!
So I have so many fun ideas. I am wanting to find some people to do some trade photography with. You know, pics for pics? :) If any of you are photographers and you're close to Park City or Salt Lake City, I would love to work with you!!!
I hope that you all have a great weekend!!! I will be with my beautiful friend Eliza tonight roaming around Park City. I can't wait!!

xoxo
kar

2 comments

  1. that's the kind of dog we want to get! one day, one day haha.
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you agree. They are the most gentle dogs ever!! And so soft, and they don't shed!!! We should shoot sometime Emily!!
    xoxo
    Kar

    ReplyDelete

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.