Social icons

Parkite and Proud of it

4.07.2014

^^^It was snowing on April 5. NBD. I am soo over it^^^
^^^I love antlers and cute little barbershops on Main Street. ^^^
^^^ Joss Christensen, Olympic Gold Medalist for Slope Style Skiing, who grew up in PC^^^
^^^ Can't wait to have little hockey player sons. They are so cute.^^^
On Saturday there was a parade for Park City locals who have won medals in the olympics. My little sister Andee got to walk in the parade because she is a skater for the Park City Figure Skating Club. Such a fun little locals activity to do on Main Street yesterday afternoon!!

I love Park  City. I am a proud Parkite. 

General Conference was just great wasn't it? Nothing like a conference weekend. Thank you all for readng. Also, if you follow me on Instagram, you will probably want to unfollow me because I have been posting about a thousand pics. It won't hurt my feelings. Just know I love pics. I am now booking photoshoots for the next month and a half. Seniors, engagements, for fun, you name it and I am yours. Email me!!
karlimarielyons@gmail.com

Such a good weekend. I really needed that.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.