Social icons

Floral Fridays

2.28.2014
My grandma is getting married tomorrow, and she asked my darling sister Rachel to do her flowers. I wanted to go along with her to pick the flowers out and attempt to arrange them, even if I did give up after doing one tiny bouquet to take pictures of the flowers instead. Interesting where our priorities are am I right? Anyway, I love flowers. Can't wait for my own wedding... (did I really just say that?)
Also, these glasses... I'm OBSESSED!! They are prescription :)  I can't take them off of my face. First thing I said when I put them on... "Do I look like a graphic designer?"
Life is good. I love being with all my sissies again. I have missed them so much. 
I hope you all have a good weekend!! 

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.