Social icons

Taylor's Farewell

7.29.2013
This Sunday was Taylor’s farewell. What can I say, I love that boy and am sad he is leaving, but am very happy for him to go. I am going to miss that stud muffin, but am excited for him to have experiences that will change him for the better. Luckily I have two and a half more weeks to hang out with him. Separation issues people. We can’t just stop hanging out right now. We don’t work that way. We haven’t been separated for more than two weeks in ten months, and we have talked everyday for almost 11 months. We were talking about it last night and decided that that is pretty lame. Haha. We are too inseparable, so this will be interesting. Lots of prayers people. That’s how I will get through it. I love you Tay. I am so proud of you!  

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.