Social icons

The first time we met

5.22.2013
  
Today I came across these pictures of Taylor and I on our very first date. Not only that, but this was the very first time that I had ever met him. We went to the Real Salt Lake game with Jaime, Rachel and Luke. Tay and I didn't start dating until 4 months after this, but i still think that they are pretty cute ;) This was exactly 11 months ago and I think that Taylor looks so much older now. He said I look young in these pictures too, but I can't ever tell!
I started working for my dad this week, going door to door selling Landscape lighting and let me tell you what, my legs hurt from walking so dang much! But it's good and it will defs pay off. no pun. (I mean toned legs and money, see what I did there?)
Thanks for reading. xx

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.