Social icons

thanks for showing up weekend!

2.08.2013

 I promise that this is my last post on pancakes for a while. I don't know what the obsession is, but i'm working on it! I can't tell you how happy I am that it is friday. I don't have any plans, but sometimes those are the best weekends. Thank you weekend for showing up. it took a while, but you made it. 
  
On a side note, I have been dating this handsome man Taylor for four months (yesterday). Seems like much longer than that, and i never thought I would be the type of girl that would actually count the months, but I can honestly say that he makes me so happy and that i am a better person because of him. I don't want to get all cheesy on you, so i will end now, but tay, know that i love you! xx

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.