Social icons

Here is to a bright week

3.05.2012
My lovely fellow blog friends, I am in serious need of a new book to read. I am open to any new suggestions! I would absolutely love any recommendations you may have for me :)

I am really loving these colors right now. I know that I posted SJP here, but hey, why not brighten your day with these colors? I know that when I wear all black (that is my new dress code for when I start work...) it changes my mood. If you have an all black dress code, maybe a hot pink or red lip would make the difference! I feel much more vibrant, excited and awake when I wear colors that are bright and bold. I know that this wearing this would be a bold move, but it wont go unoticed! I also love Emma's Skirt with the poof in the first picture.

Tip of the day: I heard somewhere that if you add a bit of baking soda to your shampoo, it really leaves your hair much shinier and it takes out all of the chemicals like hairspray, product and other things that you may have in it. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks and I have really noticed a difference. Pour only the size of a nickel into your hand of shampoo, then add about half the amount of that in baking soda. Rub your hands around and then scrub your hair. It works like a charm!

I hope everyone had a lovely week! Be sure to check back again soon! And remember, your week is what you make it, so make it a good one! Again, any book recommendations would be really appreciated!
Cheers!

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.