Social icons

Purple Shampoo for blondes

1.08.2012

I had my hair done recently and my hairdresser gave me a tip on how to get the best use out of this shampoo. It is meant to strip your (blonde) hair of any brassy tones and give it a more shiny look. She told me that if you mix this shampoo with a bit of conditioner, it will really make the blonde stand out much more than if you just use the shampoo itself. But if you blondes try this, make sure to only do it once a week and to only keep it in for a minute and a half or less and rinse it out well or it can be damaging. I love this and have definitely noticed a difference since I added the conditioner!
Sorry I don't have any color tips for other colors of hair, I have just spent my life being a blonde...

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.