Social icons

easy. breezy. beautiful.

10.26.2011

Nappy Bun


Winged Eye
A CUP OF JO
 I love these two simple statements that can alternate the look of any thing you want to pull off. These are my two trademarks that I always revert to even when I try something new. I can never seem to let myself give up the look of the nappy bun, or winged eye. If ever I am in a hurry or if it is just a rough hair day, I will ALWAYS 1. flip my hair forward 2. bunch the hair of top of my head 3. secure it with an elastic 4. spray it down for any fly aways. It is a quick and easy way to dress up or down the look you are going for.

When it comes to my rushed morning make up routine, (since I have the hardest time getting up in the morning) I put on a few swipes of mascara and I use my MAC liquid eyeliner to create the winged eye look. It is a quick and dramatic look and here is the easiest way to do it.

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.