Social icons

cake batter, bike rides and nappy buns

10.24.2011




This post is a little past due, but these photos are from a bike ride that my mom, me, and little sister went on. I would say that the leaves here in Park City are sure pretty... what do you say? (I understand the fact that some of the trees are half dead, but there is something about the rustic mountains that i love.) 

I got to play mom this Fall Break while my parents went to our cabin. Lo, AJ, and I had a very good time. What is that saying?! While mom is away the kids will play? Oh we played. We had cake batter waffles and ice cream for sunday dinner as well as having slumber parties in my parents bed with movies and such. Yeah, I am the best babysitter EVER! (we also made the cutest owl shaped rice sacks to heat up when you have an upset stomach. they work like a charm. .  . I will post pictures :)

Highlight of my day: Little girl at skating: "Why do you always wear your hair in a bun on the top of your head?" She obvs doesn't know that the Nappy Bun is my go to.

Anyway, hope your weekend was a great one! xo

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.