Social icons

Dinner and a live band.

6.23.2011
Cute pizza place in Heber.

You can't really tell, but that is a live band back there :)

 Lately, one of my favorite things to do is sit outside at a restaurant and listen to a live band. We have gone to two of these in the past week. We went to a pizza place in Heber City which had some of the best pizza ever. They had an amazing live band that played some classic old songs. We were sitting right next to them and making song requests the whole time. We did not want to leave. We requested some Fleetwood Mac and ever since they played it, I have been on a Fleetwood Mac craze.

We also went to Windy Ridge in Park City the other night for my moms birthday which is a cozy restaurant that also had a live band. They played some Corinne Bailey Rae and some Train. The atmosphere there is just awesome. I have become obsessed and I hope to find more places in Idaho that do the same thing!

p.s. I dislocated my poor knee and will not be able to do as many things as i hoped this summer. I had an MRI today and I will find out tomorrow if i need surgery or not. I am hoping for the best!


Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.