Social icons

Poloroids.

4.06.2011
The summer after my freshman year i became obsessed with anything vintage.  Our family spends most of our summer at our cabin in northern idaho. They have a lot of prime thrift shops up there. That same summer, my cousin Kait and I went thrifting as often as we could.

When I came back, after 2 months, I decided to decorate my room with the vintage items that I bought from all the shops.
 I was pleased with my purchases :)

Last summer, we went to this huge antique sale. It is called the Vintage Barn Sale. A ton of vintage vendors got together and set up booths in a huge field. I was in heaven! We stayed for hours and i still didn't want to leave.


*I found these magazines at the Vintage barn sale.
They are both from 1936.
All of the pictures inside are sketches. love.

Top left: a photo of me and my sisters.
Top right: My stack of teen vogue (ha not vintage...)
 and my poloroid camera that i also bought at the vintage barn.
Bottom left: The beginning of my collection of gold mirrors.
Bottom right: in love with peacock feathers... and another gold mirror.

A poloroid of my poloroid :)



Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.