Social icons

Lo and the fair.

3.20.2011
This morning I woke up and drove to Thanksgiving Point for another bridal fair. I got there and we had our hair and make up done by the Forum. I actually liked my hairdo a lot! Maybe i will do it for prom? They used airbrush to do our makeup this time. It was crazy! I have never seen that done before! I got into my wedding dress and got ready for the fashion show. We learned our walk and then did the show. I wore three different dresses and I loved them all! After the show was over, we stood there for 3 hours in our dresses. That was the last bridal fair that i had to do this year. Once this year is over, I am going to miss every one at allyse's bridal!



After the fair, me and Lola (lil sis) hung out. she is the funniest girl ever! she always makes me laugh so hard!


Right afer I took my hairdo out...it was so stiff from the hairspray! rough.


Goodnight!

Post a Comment

Copy Right Karli Marie 2014. Powered by Blogger.